Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 – comprehensive Kaspersky Anti-Virus, which offers advanced features: Secure Payment, Virtual Keyboard, Parental control and monitoring programs.
The new version provides comprehensive protection against all types of malicious software and Internet threats due to a combination of cloud, and proactive antivirus technology, the efficiency of which is confirmed by numerous testings – according to an independent laboratory AV-Comparatives.
In Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 for all devices added protection against unauthorized access to the webcam user and verification of safety of public Wi-Fi networks.
The feature set and includes all the security tools to protect your PC, your important data and online activity from known and unknown threats, network and intruder attacks, spam and other unwanted information.
The main components of Kaspersky Internet Security 2015
|• File Anti-Virus||• Application Control|
|• Protection against network attacks||• IM-antivirus|
|• Mail Anti-Virus||• Firewall|
|• Web Anti-Virus||• SafeSearch|
|• Monitoring activity||• Anti-Spam|
|• Anti-Banner||• Secure Payment|
|• Virtual Keyboard||• Secure data entry|
|• Parental Control||• Vulnerability|
|• Recovery from infection||• Protect the webcam|
|• Check the Wi-Fi security|
New in Kaspersky Internet Security 2015
New in version Maintenance Release 2
In Kaspersky Internet Security (Maintenance Release 2) the following new features:
• Added support for the latest versions of popular web browsers: now the protection components (eg Virtual keyboard) Supported browsers Mozilla ™ Firefox ™ 32.x, 33.x, 34.x, Google Chrome ™ 37.x, 38.x.
• Added support for the browser Google Chrome for 64-bit operating system.
• Added the ability to jump to the main tasks (eg, scan task, update task) from the taskbar in the operating systems that support Jump Lists.
• Added display of the tasks performed by the application Kaspersky Internet Security, in the form of a progress bar on the taskbar.
• Added a record of events related to the weakening of protection during a secure browser, the event log.
• For safety components added check payments trusted secure connection with the service, “Kaspersky Lab” and with websites online banking and payment systems by checking the certificates relevant web resources.
• Improved System Watcher: implemented protection programs-cryptors. If the program tries to kriptor-encrypt the file, Kaspersky Internet Security automatically creates a backup copy of the file before it is encrypted malware-kriptor. Backups are stored in the system folder for temporary files. If the program-kriptor encrypted file, Kaspersky Internet Security will automatically restore it from backup.
• Improved the upgrade process to new versions.
• Improved performance of the program and optimized consumption of computer resources.
• Significantly reduced the startup time.
The major changes and improvements in version 2015
Protection against unauthorized access to the webcam
function • Anti-camfecting protection of illegal access to the webcam by hacking and activate it without the owner’s knowledge. Protection against unauthorized connecting to the webcam gives the user the ability to control applications on his PC with access to the activation of the webcam (peripheral or built into the device), protected from this kind of cyber-espionage. Security check Wi-Fi network • Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 allows you to establish a secure Wi-Fi connection to protect your personal data and the digital exchange of illegal access of questionable personalities. Improved convenience of use • Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2015 has become more friendly to the user, in information accessibility, visibility and understandability. Produced debugging and improving the navigation interface and service reports. Installation of the product and the volume of distribution • Integrated anti-virus includes a series of improvements to the installer of the product, which aim to improve product performance and more efficient use of network traffic. Improvements were made to the following components Kaspersky Internet Security 2015: – Anti-Spam – is disabled by default. Can be connected by the user in the product: Settings -> Protection Centre -> Anti-Spam. – Utilities Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool and Kaspersky Rescue Disk Wizard from the installer removed the product. The product has links to the Knowledge Base for instructions on how to download these tools, instructions for action to restore the infected user’s PC. – Widget desktop Kaspersky Gadget is no longer supported. – Removed distribution .NET from the installation kit.Socialization • Socialization – a new piece of functionality added to the Kaspersky Internet Security 2015. The two key parts of socialization: – “protect others” – allows the user to receive and collect points by sharing with your friends a link to the installer of the product, and then exchange those points for bonus activation codes; – “Icons” – offers icons that may be used in social networks. Improved protection technology and productivity